Processes | Application | Award Committee
| Award Recipients
Singapore’s first National Workplace Learning Certification was launched on 6 May 2021 to enhance business transformation.
The inaugural National Workplace Learning Certification Awards were conferred on 26 April 2022 to nine organisations.
Progressive and business-forward organisations that have implemented systems and processes that enable good practices for learning at the workplace are recognised in this certification. Employees also benefit because training is deliberate and planned. Together, the organisations and its employees can face the challenges of tomorrow.
NACE, in partnership with Singaporean-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (SGC) are leading the assessment of organisations for the certification process, based on the National Workplace Learning Framework.
An Award Committee led by industry leaders is set up to review and approve the assessment recommendations from NACE and SGC.
Organisations that have completed the assessment may be eligible for one of the four certification levels:
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence (Silver)
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence (Gold)
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Excellence (Platinum)
Organisations that receive the certification will also stand to gain from the following benefits:
- Nominations for the tripartite Human Capital Partnership (HCP) Programme, which accords organisations with a faster response and higher service standards from a dedicated hotline for transactions with the Ministry of Manpower.
- Nominations for the SkillsFuture Employer Award, the pinnacle award that honour exemplary organisations that champion employees’ skills development and build a lifelong learning culture at the workplace.
Back to top