Processes | Application | Award Committee
Singapore’s first National Workplace Learning Certification was launched on 6 May 2021 to enhance business transformation.
Progressive and business-forward organisations, which have implemented structures and processes that enable good training practices at the workplace can be recognised. Employees also benefit because training is deliberate and is planned. Together, the organisations and its employees can face the challenges of tomorrow.
NACE, in partnership with Singaporean-German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (SGC), will lead the assessment of organisations for the certification process, based on the National Workplace Learning Framework.
An Award Committee led by industry leaders, will be set up to review and approve the assessment recommendations from NACE and SGC.
Organisations who have completed the assessment may be eligible for one of the four certification levels:
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence (Silver)
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence (Gold)
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Excellence (Platinum)
Organisations who receive the certification will also stand to gain from the following benefits:
- Nominations for the tripartite Human Capital Partnership (HCP) Programme, which accords organisations with a faster response and higher service standards from a dedicated hotline for transactions with the Ministry of Manpower.
- Nominations for the SkillsFuture Employer Award, the pinnacle award that honour exemplary organisations that champion employees’ skills development and build a lifelong learning culture at the workplace.
Back to top