- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence (Silver)
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Competence (Gold)
- Workplace Learning Organisation of Excellence (Platinum)
Organisations that receive the certification will also stand to gain from the following benefits:
• Approval for organisations to hire up to 5% of S-Pass and Work Permit holders (based on organisation headcount) capped at 50 persons under the Manpower for Strategic Economic Priorities (M-SEP) scheme, for organisations awarded the NWpL Certification Organisation of Competence (GOLD) and Organisation of Excellence (PLATINUM), with adherence to other conditions.
• Use of the NWpL Certification logo to signify being an Employer of Choice for Singapore’s brand of national certification that recognises organisations with excellent and progressive workplace learning cultures.
• Nominations for the tripartite Human Capital Partnership (HCP) Programme, which accords organisations with faster response and higher service standards from a dedicated hotline for transactions with the Ministry of Manpower.
• Nominations for the SkillsFuture Employer Award conferred by Skillsfuture Singapore.
• Invitations to leaders in organisations awarded the NWpL Certification to join exclusive events held for Community of Practice (COP) for Senior Leaders, to enhance learning and networking opportunities.
Back to top